Terms of service
This agreement is based on application software named “Sokutaku” (hereinafter referred to as “this application”) provided by KAHLAB (hereinafter referred to as KAH LABO), and when the name or content of the application is changed for any reason. (Including those after the change) are defined as the handling when using. Please use this service after agreeing to this agreement.
Article 1 (Definition)
1 The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
(1) This service
Services provided by “Sokutaku”
(2) This application
Application software named “Sokutaku”
(3) User of this application
Everyone who uses this service
(4) Sokutaku driver users
Application software for taxi drivers separately provided by KAH LABO
(5) Intellectual property
Inventions, devices, new varieties of plants, designs, works, and other things created by human creative activity Including), trademarks, trade names and other products or services used for business activities, trade secrets and other technical or business information useful for business activities.
(6) Intellectual property rights
Patent rights, utility model rights, breeder rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights stipulated by law or rights relating to profits protected by law
(7) Personal information
A general term for information that can identify an individual, such as address, name, occupation, and telephone number.
Article 2 (Agreement to this agreement)
2 When this application user downloads this service to a smartphone or other information terminal and performs the consent procedure to this agreement, between this application user and KAH LABO, according to the provisions of this agreement The usage contract shall be established.
3 If the user of this application is a minor, please use this service with the consent of a parent or other legal representative.
4 Believing that if a minor user of this application uses this service by falsely saying that he/she consents without consent of the legal representative or if he/she pretends that he/she is an adult about age If you use fraud to cause it, you cannot cancel all legal acts related to this service.
5 If this application user who was a minor at the time of agreement of this agreement uses this service after reaching the age of adult, the said application user is considered to have confirmed all legal acts related to this service.
Article 3 (Change of Terms)
1. KAH LABO shall be able to revise the contents of this agreement at any time without obtaining the consent of this application user, and this application user shall accept this without any objection.
2. When KAH LABO revises this agreement, KAH LABO will notify the user of this application regarding the content by the prescribed method of KAH LABO.
3.The effect of the revision of these Terms shall come from the time when KAH LABO made the notification in the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 (expression and guarantee and pledge)
1. In using this service, this application user shall represent and guarantee the following matters or make a pledge.
(1) The user of this application does not have any antisocial forces (such as gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, or any other person equivalent thereto. The same shall apply hereinafter.) Do not engage in any interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as through cooperation or involvement in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc. In addition, the user of this application shall not engage in any interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, etc. during the validity period of the usage contract, such as cooperating or participating in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc.
Article 5 (Fee)
1. In principle, use of this service is free.
2. When KAH LABO ask for a consideration for using this service, we will notify the user in advance and obtain consent.
Article 6 (Prohibited acts)
1. When using this service, KAH LABO prohibits the following actions from users of this application. If KAH LABO finds that this application user has violated the prohibited items, you can take a temporary suspension for this application user and take other measures that KAH LABO deems necessary.
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights of KAH LABO or a third party
(2) Acts of damaging or unfairly discriminating or slandering the honor or credit of KAH LABO or a third party.
(3) Acts that infringe or may infringe the property of KAH LABO or a third party.
(4) Acts that cause economic damage to KAH LABO or a third party
(5) Threatening acts against KAH LABO or a third party
(6) Computer viruses, specifications of harmful programs or actions that induce them (7) Acts that put an excessive burden on the infrastructure for this service
(8) Attacks on the servers, systems, and security of this site
(9) Trying to access the KAH LABO service by a method other than the interface provided by KAH LABO
(10) In addition to the above, acts that KAH LABO deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Right Attribution)
1. The user of this application confirms the following items regarding the attribution of rights regarding this service.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
1. This service does not guarantee a taxi reservation. KAH LABO will not be liable even if this application user cannot use the service to reserve a taxi or to use a taxi.
2. Even if the user of this application uses the boarding notification function of this service to give a notification of the desire to board a taxi, the taxi that receives the boarding desire notification will pick up at the location of this application user. No warranty is given.
3. KAH LABO will not be responsible for any damage caused by changing, suspending or terminating the contents of this service.
4. KAH LABO does not take any responsibility and is not responsible for the usage environment of this service for this application user.
5. KAH LABO is that this service meets the specific purpose of this application user, that it has the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy and usefulness, that this application user can use this service We do not guarantee that the customer will comply with the laws and regulations applicable to the user or the internal rules of industry groups, and that no trouble will occur.
6. KAH LABO does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all information terminals, and malfunctions of this service will occur due to version upgrades of the OS of information terminals used for this service. The user of this application acknowledges in advance that there is a possibility. KAH LABO does not guarantee that such a problem will be solved by modifying the program that KAH LABO performs when such a problem occurs.
8. KAH LABO will not be liable for any damages caused to this application user directly or indirectly by using this service.
9. KAH LABO will pre-determine the possibility of damage related to KAH LABO for lost opportunities, business interruptions and any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) that have occurred in this application user and other third parties. We will not take any responsibility even if you are notified by.
10. KAH LABO will not be liable for any damage incurred by this application user in connection with this service. Even if our company is liable for damages due to the application of the consumer contract law or other reasons, KAH LABO’s liability shall be limited to direct and ordinary damages.
11. KAH LABO is not responsible for any dispute or trouble between this application user and other this application users, or between this application user and Sokutaku driver users. Even if a trouble occurs between this application user and another this application user, or between this application user and the Sokutaku driver user, both parties shall be responsible for resolving it and contact KAH LABO. Will not make any claim.
12. This application user shall not be responsible for damages to other application users or Sokutaku driver users related to the use of this service, or in the event of a dispute with a third party. We shall, at our expense and liability, compensate such damages or resolve such disputes and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to KAH LABO.
13. If KAH LABO is invoiced by a third party for damages, etc. due to the behavior of this application user, this will be resolved at the expense of this application user (lawyer’s cost) and responsibility. When KAH LABO pays damages to the third party, the application user shall pay all costs including the damages to KAH LABO (including lawyer fees and lost profits). ) Shall be paid.
14. If this application user damages KAH LABO in connection with the use of this service, the application user’s cost and liability shall be paid to KAH LABO for damages (including legal costs and lawyer costs).
Article 9 (Personal information (including location information))
Article 10 (Posting advertisements)
1. The user of this application understands that all advertisements may be included on this service, and that KAH LABO or its affiliates may post all advertisements, and it is assumed that they have accepted this. The form and scope of advertisements on this service will be changed by KAH LABO from time to time.
Article 11 (equipment burden, etc.)
1. When KAH LABO provides this service, the user of this application shall confirm the following items regarding the equipment burden, etc.
(1) Preparation and maintenance of compatible terminals, computers, software and other devices, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to download this application and receive the provision of this service, and the costs and responsibilities of this application user. Shall be done in.
(2) The user of this application shall take security measures at his own expense and responsibility according to the environment in which he/she uses this service, such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access and information leakage.
(3) If this application user installs this application on the corresponding terminal of this application user at the start of use of this service or while using this service, the information held by this application user disappears. Or, pay sufficient attention not to cause alteration, equipment failure, damage, etc., and KAH LABO shall not be responsible for such damage caused to this application user.
Article 12 (Uninstall, etc.)
1. The user of this application cannot use this service for any reason if it falls under any of the following reasons. In addition, in this case, KAH LABO shall be able to suspend the use of this service by this application user, and this application user shall promptly use this application from a compatible terminal under his or her own control. It must be uninstalled and otherwise erased. In addition, KAH LABO will not be liable for any damage caused to this application user based on the measures taken by KAH LABO based on this section.
(2) When using or attempting to use this service for the purpose or method that may cause damage to KAH LABO, other users of this application, or other third parties.
(3) If the operation of this service is disturbed by any means.
(4) In addition, when it is determined that KAH LABO is not suitable for this application user.
Article 13 (Stop of this service)
1. KAH LABO shall be able to suspend or suspend the whole or part of the use of this service without notifying the user of this application in advance in any of the following cases. In addition, KAH LABO will not be liable for any damage caused to this application user based on the measures taken by KAH LABO based on this section.
(1) When the inspection or maintenance work of the computer system related to this application is performed regularly or urgently.
(2) When the computer, communication line, etc. stop due to an accident.
(3) When this service cannot be provided due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(4) In addition, when KAH LABO determines that it is necessary to stop or suspend.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer)
Article 15 (Valid period)
Article 16 (Separability)
1. Even if any clause or part of this agreement is judged invalid or unexecutable by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the rest or part of this agreement is invalid or unexecutable The rest of the provisions determined to remain in full force and effect.
Article 18 (Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction)
1. The validity, interpretation and performance of this agreement shall be in accordance with Japanese law and shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
2. Regarding discussions, litigation and any other disputes between KAH LABO and this application user, etc., the Ishioka Summary Court or Mito District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court depending on the amount of the complaint.
Effective March 01, 2019